Lois Hewitt – Principal of Resolve Communication
- 12 months training in Nonviolent Communication with CNVC Australian and international trainers
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development and Education
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training (TAE)
- Certificate III in Business Management
- Marketing Diploma UNSW
- Myers Briggs Certified Practitioner
- RocheMartin EQ Practitioner
- 20 + experience in private and government organisations
- 5 years experience as a Career Management Consultant
- 2 years as Careers Adviser at the Australian Catholic University
- Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia
Vision and Values
Individual training helps solve communication problems that arise when people are working to meet their needs. Through the use of empathy and a ‘needs awareness” each person is is able make authentic connection with others, free of judgment and evaluation. This results in improved relationships.
Organisational training addresses (in consultation with key staff and decision makers) the communication problems that arise as a result of organisational needs. Our company assesses the problem and tailors training programs to solve the problem/s and prevent re-occurrence. This improves staff engagement, productivity and profit.
Resolve Communication works with the principles of Integrated Clarity ® as outlined in “The Empathy Factor” by Marie Myashiro founder and President of Elucity Network, Inc., an empathy based consulting and training firm – www.empathyfactoratwork.com
Resolve Communication wishes to acknowledge the Centre for Nonviolent Communication in New Mexico USA whose ongoing training and resources help to create the flow of this work into 160 countries throughout the world. www.cnvc.org
In Australia information further information is available regarding this work through www.nvcaustralia.com. Individuals can commit to extensive training programs which can eventually lead them to become a Certified NVC practitioner.
As a result of these training workshops a portion of the profits of this company will be given to furthering the work of NVC in Australia and to Project Futures, an organisation committed to the raising of awareness, rescue and re-educating of the global victims of the sex trade.